Saturday, May 21, 2016

Apology + New Blog Post coming soon

Hey Guys, it’s me again.

I’m sorry that I did made something stupid yesterday of the whole “someone is paying the critics” shenanigans yesterday on 4chan, I had dearly apologize for the mess that I made, I did not mean to cause a fuss about it.

Thank goodness I have cancelled the blog post, and yes people, I think that idea for a post is completely stupid in a way possible.

So with that out of the way here, I am working on another post that will be more interesting than that stupid idea, I writing about the history of how Sony’s stupid blunders and mistakes made Sony Pictures the giant laughingstock in Hollywood history.

For this one I need your help to give me facts and sources about Sony while writing this.

The post will look into 3 acts onto each time-line of Sony’s own blunders and how it became a giant joke we know now:

    Act 1. Sony and the Big Budget Commercial: This Act follows the back-story of the behind the scenes drama of Sony’s 2011 film The Smurfs (aka The S.I.N.O), how they paid big budgets on adding product placement in the movie and made it into a Full-Length Commercial instead of a Full Length Film and how Sony began to act stupid.
    Act 2. The Sony Hacks and The Downfall: This act follows the events of the 2014 Sony Hacks, the drama behind the making of the good idea that went horrible movie adaption of the short film Pixels and how Sony makes bad decisions after the critical disaster of the film.
    Act 3. Sony’s Own Frankenstein Monster: The Creation of The Angry Birds Movie and the Unfortunate Future of Sony Pictures: The Final Act follows the collaboration of Sony and Rovio in their attempt to bring Angry Birds to the big screen and how the fatal mistakes and blunders makes Sony Pictures’ future more grimmer and unfortunate.
If you have any facts or information about any of those things that Sony did in the past or present, reply to me; I will respond to you when I will be still writing.

The post will take hours, even days, we will see how this go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment