Wednesday, September 28, 2016

I had some name ideas for the podcast.

So yesterday, I had an idea for a podcast that focuses on comedic commentary/riffing on films, games, and other various media.

Few people who had voted in the polls thinks that this it is an alright idea for a podcast.

So I have decided to think out the names for the podcast, here are some of the names that I had thought it out:

Film-wrecked

Disastrous Cinema

Cinema Catastrophe

The Angry Geeks

Attack of the Geeks

So what names would fit for a podcast? Go to the poll and vote on the names, if you don’t know which name could fit for the podcast then vote “Other”.

If you have voted “Other” go to comments then think a name that would fit for a podcast.

The link is in here: http://www.strawpoll.me/11323716

No comments:

Post a Comment