Thursday, June 9, 2016

I Like to leave you with the first thing in mind.

A Gif Animation of the start of one of the most Depressing Scenes in Film History

I was Using Dreamscape to make a deep dream for the first frames of that depressing scene that cinema has ever suffered while compiling all the frames to make a gif animation using gimp.

Don't worry, the blog's not dead yet, I'm going to drop one last peek of the transcript with the first entry of the 1st pilot idea. 

(And please note: I'm also revising the transcript due to grammar errors, so I am upgrading the draft to 2.5. Expect my revised intro to come in the blog. In the meantime, once I'm done writing the first entry in this one, I will open for editors to help revise the errors in my transcript of my first pilot idea.)

No comments:

Post a Comment